Concerned Joe Concerned Joe

" Awesomeitem " - Nice Beanie

Youda Sushi Chef Youda Sushi Chef

Addicting!

Very addicting game!
- A very handy feature would of been choosing order amounts.
( Possible upgrades on how much you get per order of an item ? )

I made it to day 9 before a single person every went down to 4 dots.
( Too bad you couldn't see your own chef and customize him/her as well )

Runescape Simulator Runescape Simulator

You forgot some..

Spamming
Selling RS gold ( Sold over $500 to just one kid lol )
Making fun of Paul in wildy ( bad move btw )
And the group tele to wildy ( managed to get a red phat with this :p )

- It's been a few years since I quit.

Unfortunately it was the only game I could play on dial up at the time :(

bkdude responds:

heheh.

I quit... hmm let me think... 8th grade, sold account... 3 1/2 years ago was when I permanently quit after selling my account to a friend for $50 :p Before that, I started in the 6th grade and continued for about a year and a half, quit for nearly a near, and went back for 4 months.

They've really nerfed the game since then.

My sister had a friend that played RS using dial-up, and he was able to get Guild Wars working to a playable state. Guild wars was an alright game. I never got into the expansions though... Doesn't require a ton of grinding since theres only 20 levels. After that point its all basically skill/combining spells/skills and crap. That whole genre sort-of died for me though... I'm pretty glad it did though, considering the effects seem to be worse in the 15-20 year-old bracket of people...

Meh.

Dynamic Systems Dynamic Systems

The Code

Game was great, but I spent 2 hours on making my own only to have the code mess up :(

Took me forever to go back and hit " editor " on everything without moving the object, and when I tested out the code, only a single red ball was there.

Oh well, nice game though - was very easy to beat. But I think I did some of the levels differently then your suppose to. I usually had a lot of unused pieces left over.

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

Addictive

Wasn't paying attention to the intro so launch took me a day or two to figure out.

I hit mars on day 5.
- I decided to go free play after, and a week later:

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7923/c hristm.png
- 45m+ in one launch lol

back to classic tetris back to classic tetris

Classic

It's an old classic. Shame you didn't have any of the S-shaped pieces though. It was pretty dull till level 5, then it got amusing. I got bored at 1,200 points and gave up though.

Nice choice in BG music, that old song is still in the top for " Tetris " themed audio on the NG database.

A Smashing Day Out A Smashing Day Out

Ike kills you with Ragnell

... I didn't get much further.

It's been a while since you made a flash, I'm not a big fan of the M&F style games. Still, its nice that most scenes have their own art to go with it, instead of just a slight alter in arm position or etc.

When are you going to incorporate Mr Game and Watch in your flash :P ?

Nami-Tsuki responds:

Actually, Mr. Game and Watch is in this game! He's in the IkexMarth date.

Super Stacker 2 Super Stacker 2

Addictive

Great game.
Taking the concept of baby's building blocks and applying it to big boy's physics and fun.

All levels done, been doing bonus versions of all levels but stuck on bonus #35 and #40.

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Great Game

You know I think I snagged a lucky glich. Day 3 I just kept going. I got up and grabbed a soda, came back and I was still bouncing on those flippers, went to take a piss, came back and still flipping around, went upstarirs and stuck leftover pizza in the microwave, came back down and bam.. $124,000. I heard it tallying as I was sitting down but I did see that I had $712.

Day 4 - sent that bastard into space :D

Great game :)

The Impossible Quiz 2 The Impossible Quiz 2

A... R... S... E..

I see what you did there.